- 2/26 - Winter Vacation
- 2/27 - Winter Vacation
- 3/6 - 1st Friday Mass - Grade 3
- 3/10 - Voting Day - Hampton & Seabrook CBS Funds on Ballot!
- 3/13 - Winter Trimester Ends
- 3/13 - 12pm Dismissal - Professional Development
- 3/16 - Spring Trimester Begins
- 3/20 - Winter Tri-Report Cards
- 3/23 - Terra Nova Testing
- 3/24 - Terra Nova Testing
- 3/25 - Terra Nova Testing
- 3/26 - Terra Nova Testing
- 3/27 - Terra Nova Testing
- 4/2 - 12pm Dismissal - Holy Thursday
- 4/3 - No School - Good Friday
- 4/5 - Happy Easter!
- 4/10 - Mass
- 4/12 - NEASC Visiting Team at SHS
- 4/13 - NEASC Visiting Team at SHS
- 4/14 - NEASC Visiting Team at SHS
- 4/15 - NEASC Visiting Team at SHS
- 4/27 - Spring Vacation
- 4/28 - Spring Vacation
- 4/29 - Spring Vacation
- 4/30 - Spring Vacation
- 5/1 - Spring Vacation
- 5/8 - Spring Tri-Progress Reports
- 5/8 - Mass - Grade 1
- 5/9 - First Communion - OLMM
- 5/14 - Ascension Thursday Mass
- 5/15 - 12pm Dismissal - Professional Development & Auction Prep
- 5/16 - Auction
- 5/22 - Grandparents Day
- 5/22 - 12pm Dismissal
- 5/25 - Memorial Day - No School
- 6/5 - 1st Friday Mass - Grade 2
- 6/8 - Graduation Dance
- 6/9 - Graduation Mass
- 6/9 - Graduation Ceremony
- 6/10 - Sports Banquet
- 6/12 - Field Day
- 6/15 - Field Day - Rain Date
- 6/15 - Last Day of School (pending Snow Days)
50+ Years Strong!
Faith Centered Education
Dedicated Professional Teachers
Welcome to Sacred Heart School
SHS students are encouraged to develop their God-given gifts and talents to the fullest in a dynamic and nurturing learning environment. We invite you to explore our website and schedule a personal tour!
in the news
An enormous "THANK YOU" to Beth Faulkner, Jen Brown, Alyson Wood, Jim McAden, Dave Hagen, Mrs. LaPointe and all of the volunteers who made the night a memorable one for the girls and their special dates! We have had rave reviews from the girls, one quoted as saying "It was the best Father-Daughter dance...EVER"!!
SHS is celebrated the 100th day of school this week! Students rose to the challenge and brought in 1,242 items to donate to St. Vincent de Paul. The 1st grade classroom had the most donations and won a dress-down day (TBD). THANK YOU for your support!
THANK YOU to all who donated and/or solicited donations for "Jump for Heart"! We had an incredible response and $6000+ was raised for the American Heart Association!