Now accepting applications for the
2024-2025 School Year!
We know that choosing a school for your child can be a difficult decision. We strive to be transparent and honest and guide each family through the application process in a warm and personal way. We would love to start a conversation about how your child can benefit from a Sacred Heart School education!
Please contact our Admissions Coordinator,
Janine Christiana, to schedule a tour and start that conversation today:
email@example.com or call 603-926-3254.
I look forward to speaking with you!
APPLICATIONS ARE ENCOURAGED!
You are encouraged to submit an application so that your child can be added to their class application list. If the class is currently full, you will be added to that class' wait list.
A full explanation of our application process and all forms can be found in the right-hand column of this page.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Application Process and Required Forms
Click on the form name to access the link:
Once there is availability in the class you are applying for, the $125 non-refundable fee will be collected in order to begin your admission process.
2. Records Release Form (for COPY of records | grades 1-8)
4. Copy of Birth Certificate
5. All K-8th applicants will be required to take a screening assessment test as part of the application process. The $125 screening fee is due on the date of testing.
Please submit to:
Janine Christiana at
or mail to:
Sacred Heart School
289 Lafayette Road
Hampton, NH 03842
Required Forms due before the start of school
- Newly Enrolled Registration Form
- Record Release for ORIGINAL records
- Copy of latest Physical Exam
- Immunization Record
- Allergy information/meds
- Tuition Contract
- 3 years old by Sept. 30th of their entrance year or
- - 4 years old by Sept. 30th of their entrance year and
- Complete bathroom independence by the first day of school is required.
- Both PreK3 & 4 offer a
3 or 5 day, and full or half day option
- 5 years old by September 30th of their entrance year