Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart School for your child!
Applying for the 2021-2022 School Year :
* Limited spots are available in our Kindergarten and 7th grade classes for this school year, as all classes have been capped in order to allow for proper social distancing of desks - Apply today! *
If you would like to be considered for enrollment in all other grades, we encourage you to submit an application.
Your child will be placed on the wait-list and we will contact you once a spot opens up.
A link to all forms can be found in the right-hand column of this page.
Please feel free to contact our Admissions Coordinator,
Janine Christiana with any questions at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-926-3254.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Click on the form name to access the link:
Once there is availability in the class you are applying for, the $100 non-refundable fee will be collected in order to begin your admission process.
2. Records Release Form (COPY of records | grades 1-8)
4. Copy of Birth Certificate
Please submit to:
Janine Christiana at
or mail to:
Sacred Heart School
289 Lafayette Road
Hampton, NH 03842
Required Forms due
before the start of school
- 3 or 4 years old by September 30th of their entrance year
- Bathroom independent
- Both PreK3 & 4 offer a
3 or 5 day, and full or half day option
- 5 years old by September 30th of their entrance year