SHS Uniform Purchasing
School uniforms can be purchased through Lands' End or Donnelly's Clothing.
Orders can be delivered to the school to avoid shipping charges.
SHS Uniform Closet
Thanks to the efforts of several dedicated parent volunteers, SHS offers all parents the opportunity to shop for free uniform components for their children. Based on the reality that children outgrow their clothes very rapidly – sometimes within a trimester! – SHS invites parents to donate clean, laundered uniforms to the Uniform Closet by dropping them off at any time during the year to the SHS Front Office.
Parents are not obliged to donate uniforms. Parents new to SHS as well as parents who haven’t donated uniforms may select any components they want or need. SHS asks only that you return those components that you don’t use.
The Uniform Closet is open M-F during school hours.
Pre-Kindergarten students are not required to wear the school uniform. Parents are encouraged to dress them in comfortable clothing.
Kindergarten through Grade 5 – GIRLS
Kindergarten through Grade 5 – BOYS
Grades 6 through 8 – BOYS
June 5, 2017
Donnelly's Uniforms will be in school to measure for proper uniform fit.
If you would like your child measured:
1. Go to DonnellysClothing.com/
2. Choose how you want to view and print your selections (catalog/worksheet/orderform)
3. Attach a $20 deposit to your printed and completed order (Credit Cards accepted)
4. Send your paperwork into school with your student on fitting day.
(they will exchange sizes if needed)
Benefits of an early order:
- Orders placed on fitting day receive 20% off
- Free shipping and 20% off on orders placed by June 15th
- Orders placed June 16-31 receive 10% off
- Free alterations
Donnelly's Web Code: